It’s great to be a kid at the Tennessee Valley Fair!
From rides, fair food, entertainment and exhibits – kids love the Tennessee Valley Fair!
Browse our 2014 Guidebook Now: http://tnvalleyfair.org/guidebook/
Fun Things To Do at the Fair:
- Wade Show’s Midway featuring over 50 spectacular rides & carnival games
(See full 2014 list)
- Kiddie Land – featuring age-appropriate rides, games and activities
- Ponderosa Safari Zoo & Barnyard Animals
Interactive Petting Zoo featuring barnyard & exotic animals
- AgVenture Scavenger Hunt
- Lego Extravaganza- Create a Lego masterpiece and compete for great prizes!
- Princess Party at the Fair - Young ladies are encouraged to dress up as their favorite princess character and enjoy a magical afternoon with Cinderella and Princess Anna & Princess Elsa from Frozen.
- Anastasini Circus Show
- Jasper’s Mascot Party
- Livestock Shows w/ Cows, Goats, Rabbits, Poultry & More!
- Magician Dave Vaught
- Thank-A-Farmer Magic Show
- Marvelous Mutts Canine Spectacular
- Hands-on Science Exhibits at the Muse Knoxville
- Akima Planetarium at the Muse Knoxville
- Antique Tractor Show
- Juggler Dave Jones
- Student Art Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Photography Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Culinary Arts Stage – Jacob Building
- Face Painting & Shopping – Jacob Building
- Horticulture & Giant Vegetable Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Live Daily Craft Demonstrations – Kerr Building
- 9 Nights of Concerts – Scotty McCreery & much more!
- NTPA/MSPA Tractor Pull
- Spur N S Rodeo
- Demolition Derby
- Yummy Fair Food Galore
- Nightly Fireworks Display at 10:30 p.m.