It’s great to be a kid at the Tennessee Valley Fair!
From rides, fair food, entertainment and exhibits – kids love the Tennessee Valley Fair!
Fun Things To Do at the Fair:
- Wade Show’s Midway featuring over 50 spectacular rides & carnival games
- Kiddie Land – featuring age-appropriate rides, games and activities
- Ponderosa Safari Zoo & Barnyard Animals
Interactive Petting Zoo featuring barnyard & exotic animals
- AgVenture Scavenger Hunt – NEW!
- Lego Extravaganza - Create a Lego masterpiece and compete for great prizes!
- Princess Party at the Fair – Young ladies are encouraged to dress up as their favorite princess character and enjoy a magical afternoon with “Belle” and “The Little Mermaid”
- Anastasini Circus Show
- Jasper’s Mascot Party
- Livestock Shows w/ Cows, Goats, Rabbits, Poultry & More!
- Magician Dave Vaught
- Thank-A-Farmer Magic Show
- Marvelous Mutts Canine Spectacular
- Hands-on Science Exhibits at the Muse Knoxville
- Akima Planetarium at the Muse Knoxville
- Antique Tractor Show
- Juggler Dave Jones
- Student Art Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Photography Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Culinary Arts Stage – Jacob Building
- Face Painting & Shopping – Jacob Building
- Horticulture & Giant Vegetable Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Live Daily Craft Demonstrations – Kerr Building
- 9 Nights of Concerts – Scotty McCreery & much more!
- NTPA/MSPA Tractor Pull
- Spur N S Rodeo
- Demolition Derby
- Yummy Fair Food Galore
- Nightly Fireworks Display at 10:30 p.m.