It’s great to be a kid at the Tennessee Valley Fair!
From rides, fair food, entertainment and exhibits – kids love the Tennessee Valley Fair!
Fun Things To Do at the Fair:
- Wade Show’s Midway featuring over 50 spectacular rides & carnival games
- Kiddie Land – featuring age-appropriate rides and games
- Kiddie Land Fun Tent – NEW! Featuring daily activities just for kids:
Live music, arts & crafts, mascot parties & more!
- Ponderosa Safari Zoo & Barnyard Animals
Interactive Petting Zoo featuring barnyard & exotic animals
- AgVenture Scavenger Hunt – NEW!
- Lego Extravaganza - Create a Lego masterpiece and compete for great prizes!
- Princess Party at the Fair – Young ladies are encouraged to dress up as their favorite princess character and enjoy a magical afternoon with “Belle” and “The Little Mermaid”
- Anastasini Circus Show
- Jasper’s Mascot Party
- Lonetones – Live Concert for Kids
- KINDERMUZIK – Live sing-a-long!
- Tom Toombs – Christian Kid’s Comedian
- Livestock Shows w/ Cows, Goats, Rabbits, Poultry & More!
- Magician Dave Vaught
- Thank-A-Farmer Magic Show
- Marvelous Mutts Canine Spectacular - NEW!
- Hands-on Science Exhibits at the Discovery Center
- Akima Planetarium at the Discovery Center
- Antique Tractor Show
- Juggler Dave Jones
- Student Art Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Photography Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Culinary Arts Stage – Jacob Building
- Face Painting & Shopping – Jacob Building
- Horticulture & Giant Vegetable Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Live Daily Craft Demonstrations – Kerr Building
- 9 Nights of Concerts & Live Local Music – Country, Pop, Rock, Gospel & More!
- NTPA/MSPA Tractor Pull
- Spur N S Rodeo
- Demolition Derby
- Yummy Fair Food Galore
- Nightly Fireworks Display at 10:30 p.m.