It’s great to be a kid at the Tennessee Valley Fair!
From rides, fair food, entertainment and exhibits – kids love the Tennessee Valley Fair!
Things To Do at the 2013 Fair:
(Unless noted, activities are available all 10 days of the Fair, Sept. 6-15)
- Midway featuring over 50 spectacular rides & carnival games
- Kiddie Land featuring age-appropriate rides and games
- Ponderosa Safari Zoo & Barnyard Animals – Petting Zoo
- Anastasini Circus Show
- Livestock Shows w/ Cows, Goats, Rabbits, Poultry & More!
- Agriculture Pathway – Learn more about Agriculture in fun ways
- Magician Dave Vaught
- Thank-A-Farmer Magic Show
- Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show
- Hands-on Science Exhibits at the Discovery Center
- Akima Planetarium
- Antique Tractor Show
- Juggler Dave Jones
- Lego Extravaganza – Create a Lego masterpiece and compete for great prizes!
- Student Art Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Photography Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Face Painting – Jacob Building
- Horticulture / Giant Vegetable Exhibit – Jacob Building
- Live Daily Craft Demonstrations – Kerr Building
- 9 Nights of Concerts / Live Local Music – Country, Pop, Rock, Gospel & More!
- NTPA/MSPA Tractor Pull
- Spur N S Rodeo
- Yummy Fair Food Galore
- Nightly Fireworks and MORE!