- Midway & Carnival – Featuring over 50 fantastic rides! (Presented by Wade Shows)
See our 2014 Ride List!
- Kiddie Land – Featuring age-appropriate rides, games and activities – just for younger fairgoers
- 9 Great Concerts – Scotty McCreery, Air Supply, Sawyer Brown, Ginuwine & more!
- Live Music Daily – Pepsi Tent Schedule (Country, Rock, Gospel & much more!)
- Daily Special Events – Student Day, Senior Day, Hometown Heroes Day, Mayberry Day, Tailgating Days, La Fiesta Latina & many more!
- NTPA/MSPA Tractor & Truck Pull
- Spur’n S Rodeo
- Demolition Derby
- The Amazing Anastasini Circus
- Marvelous Mutts – A Canine Spectacular!
- Ponderosa Safari Zoo & Barnyard Animals
(Featuring Exotic & Baby Animals!)
- Tennessee Mountain Wrestling
- Hypnotist Show feat. Chris Mabrey
- Thank-A-Farmer Magic Show
- Magician David Vaught
- Comedic Juggler Dale Jones
- Antique Tractor Show
- Daily Livestock Shows - 2014 Schedule
- Akima Planetarium
- The Muse – Hands on Science Exhibits for Kids
- Lego Extravaganza - Kerr Building (2 Events!)
(Build your Lego masterpiece & win great prizes!)
- Fairest of the Fair Pageant
- Baby Contest, Tiny Tot, Little Miss and Princess Pageant
(We now have pageants for every age!)
- Livestock Shows: Cattle, Sheep, Poultry & Rabbit
- Over 3,000 Contests – Enter one today!
- Community Exhibits – See blue ribbon winners!
- Live Culinary Arts Demonstrations / Cooking Demos – Jacob Building
- Live Craft Demonstrations / Folk Life Art – Kerr Building (Quilting, Soapmaking, Painting, Woodworking, Scrapbooking & More!)
- Home Centered Exhibits – Kerr Building (Arts, Crafts, Fine Arts, Textiles, Pottery, Ceramics, Woodcarving, Youth Exhibits & Much More!
- Photography, Student Art, Horticulture & Culinary Exhibits – Jacob Building
- Shopping / Commercial Exhibits – Jacob Building
- Thousands of Student Exhibits – Jacob Building
- Nightly Fireworks at 10:30 PM (Presented by Tennessee Lottery)
- Delicious Fair Food & MUCH more!
- To see daily show times and learn more, click here to browse our Guidebook online.
…Just to name a few! See you September 5-14, 2014!